Who can register?
Whatever your level, experienced or beginners, you are welcome.
- The Trail de l'Archange is open for all runners born in 1998 and before (20 years old in 2018).
- The Semi d'Avranches is open only for womens born in 2000 and before (18 years old in 2018).
- The Duo-Marathon is open for all runners born in 2000 and before (18 years old in 2018).
- The Marathon is open for all runners born in 1998 and before (20 years old in 2018).
How to register?
All registrations are done on time to. Your registration will not take you more than 5 minutes and you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail.
What's included in my registration pack ?
Your registration includes:
- Receive your race number at your home address for all registrations before 24th April 2018
- Race participation
- Electronic chip timing
- A t-shirt
- Finishers’ medal
How to collect my race number ?
If I register before 6th May 2019 06:00PM
Your race number will be sent to your home address; for this to happen you must: register and upload your medical certificate before 6th May 2019 06:PM. Enter your current postal address on your time to account
Please note: No race numbers will be distributed on the day of the race.
- Your (valid) medical certificate or licence must be uploaded. The document will be kept by the organisation. Your medical certificate must include the words "competitive running"or "competitive athletics” to be approved by our teams.
- The race number should be pinned to the chest (using the pins provided by the organisation with your race number) for the entire race. It must not be hidden or modified. Anyone not wearing a race number will be disqualified from the race.
If I register after 6th May 2019 06:00 PM
You won’t be able to upload your medical certificate and it won’t be possible to receive your race number at your home address.
You will therefore have to go to the following address with a proof of identity:
- Salle des Fêtes de Pontorson
- 2 place de l’Hôtel de Ville
- 50170 PONTORSON
Marathon and Duo : Friday : 12pm - 7pm / Saturday : 10am - 7pm
Half - Trail - 10 km : Friday : 12pm - 7pm
You will not be able to get your race number on the event day.
Bib not received
If your medical certificate has been approved by the organization before Monday 6th May so your bib number has been sent to your home, you will receive it shortly.
If you didn’t receive your bib number, you will have to come to the bib collection in order to have a new bib number :
- Place : Salle des Fêtes de Pontorson, 2 Place de l’Hôtel de Ville
- Hours : Friday from 12pm to 7pm and Saturday from 10am to 7pm
No race numbers will be distributed on the day of the race.
Medical Certificat / Rules
Is the medical certificate compulsory ?
TA medical certificate stating no contra-indication to athletics, running, or triathlon in competition is mandatory. It must be dated less than a year before the race. A copy of the medical certificate will be accepted. Your medical certificate should be made by your doctor. After examining you, he should sign a letter carrying the mention "no contra-indication to athletics in competition" or “no contra-indication to running in competition.”
I registered online : when must I present my medical certificate ?
Because you have registered for a competitive event, you must have a medical certificate. You can upload your medical certificate to our dedicated platform from 4th December. Participants registering after 24th April 2018 must present their medical certificates at La Caserne, near the Barrage de Couesnon. It is not possible to upload certificates after this date.
Where can I find the race regulations ?
You can find the race regulations here
I registered my child at Pitch Marathoon's, is parental permission mandatory?
For online registrations via time to, parental permission is not mandatory. However, for any registrations on the Marathoon Village spot, it will be requested. You can find the document here.
Start / Finish Area
What time do the races start ?
- Trail de l’Archange : starts at 8:00am
- Semi d’Avranches : starts at 10:00am
- 10km : starts at 10:00am
- Marathon & Duo : start at 8:30am
Where is the start line located ?
- Trail de l’Archange : Saint-Pair-sur-Mer
- Semi d’Avranches : Rue Saint-Michel, centre ville de Pontorson (click here to open the map)
- 10km : Rue Saint-Michel, centre ville de Pontorson (click here to open the map)
- Marathon : Port de la Houle/Quai Duguay Trouin – Cancale
- Duo-Marathon : Port de la Houle/Quai Duguay Trouin – Cancale
Where is the finish located ?
- Trail de l’Archange : on the Mont Saint-Michel - Isle des Bas
- Semi d’Avranches : Boulevard Général de Gaulle, centre-ville de Pontorson
- 10km : Boulevard Général de Gaulle, centre-ville de Pontorson
- Marathon : Couesnon Dam – Mont Saint-Michel
- Duo-Marathon : Couesnon Dam – Mont Saint-Michel
What is the timing system ?
Every runner will be given a chip (to be stuck on the back of each bib) when collecting his or her race number and runner's bag at the village. Check points will be placed at the start, every 5km and at the finish, to control each competitor's time.
Are there refreshments along the race ?
Of course! There will be feeding stations for each race:
Marathon & Duo-Marathon: A feeding station every 5k (liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, etc.). A feeding station at the finish, on Couesnon Dam (liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, etc.).
Half-Marathon: A feeding station every 5k (liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, etc.). A feeding station at the finish, in La Jacotière Ardevon (liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, etc.).
Trail: A feeding station every 10 kilometres. Liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, savoury items, etc.). A feeding station at the finish at Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, savoury items, etc.).
Will there be a secure area to store a bag ?
For the Half Marathon, the Trail, the Marathon & Duo-Marathon, you will be able to leave your bag free of charge allowing you to run with your mind and pockets unencumbered. You can pick up your bag on the finishe area after the race upon presentation of your bib.
Are the pacesetters to help me achieve my goals ?
Pacesetters will be present to help you achieve your objectives for the Marathon du Mont Saint-Michel. Just like lead dancers, they’ll be easily identifiable: they’ll be wearing feathers in the same colours as your starting area!
For the Marathon
Under 3h15 (red starting area)
4h30 and more (pink)
Will there be shuttle buses for transfers before the race ?
Yes, shuttle buses will be available to provide transport on the day of the race. You will need to buy a ticket (€12) that you can reserve either when you register or afterwards in your personal area on asochallenges.com. Shuttle buses will operate from the car park in Mont Saint-Michel to your respective start line:
- Cancale for marathon runners and the first relay runners for Duo Marathon participants
- Cherrueix for the 2nd relay runners
- Avranches for half-marathon runners
You just have to give your name and bib number at the start of the shuttles in the car park. Booking a shuttle will not be possible after Wednesday, May 22nd.
To have access to the shuttle buses, you must collect a bracelet in the village at the enquiry point, upon presentation of your race number.
On the day of the race, you have two possibilities to park your car:
- Park in Mont Saint-Michel pay and display car park, open to everyone
- Park at Moidrey Racecourse where shuttle buses will take you to Mont Saint-Michel’s car parks (N.B. Limited number of places)
After the Race
When and where can I check out my results ?
Your results will be available on the website from the afternoon of Sunday. You can download a certificate on the same site and find photos and videos of the race.
Can I be a volunteer ?
Of course ! If you want to be a volunteer, you can contact Jean-Claude Roux, in charge of the Marathon de la Baie du Mont Saint-Michel volunteers: Jean-Claude Roux at mailto:email@example.com
Service dedicated to competitors
Our team is available from Monday to Thursday from 9:15am to 6pm and on Friday from 9:15 to 4pm to provide information on your registration or the race, if you do not find what you are looking for on our website.
Tel: + 33 (0)22.214.171.124.21 (not surcharged call)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsoring media contact
Email : email@example.com