Who can register?
Whatever your level, experienced or beginners, you are welcome.
- The Trail de l'Archange is open for all runners born in 2000 and before (20 years old in 2020).
- The Half-Marathon is open only for all runners born in 2002 and before (18 years old in 2020).
- The 10K is open only for all runners born in 2004 and before (16 years old in 2020).
- The Duo-Marathon is open for all runners born in 2002 and before (18 years old in 2020).
- The Marathon is open for all runners born in 2000 and before (20 years old in 2020).
To pick up the bib each runner must present a medical certificate stating that they have "no contra-indication to taking part in running competitions" or "no contra-indication to taking part in sport competitions". You will have the possibility to upload your medical certificate on your time to account. It will be validated in advance by the Organisation on your time to account and you won’t need to bring it at the bib collection.
How to register?
All registrations are done on time to. Unlike many other registration sites, this one is straightforward. It takes no more than five minutes and you will immediately have confirmation of your registration. After creating your account (or after identifying yourself with your time to profile), all you need to do is fill in the form and pay (securely and online obviously).
If you want to join the elite or preferential starting area, register in the red starting area and send us evidence of your performance by email to email@example.com. We will then change your group!
What's included in my registration pack ?
Your registration includes:
- Receive your race number at your home address for all registrations before 20 April 2020
- Race participation
- Electronic chip timing
- A t-shirt
- Finishers’ medal
Can I cancel my registration?
If you signed up for cancellation insurance when you registered :
Please check insurance part below
If you did not sign up for cancellation insurance when you registered :
Unfortunately, we can’t access your request for cancellation, refund or race number transfer. The rules of the event state that “Any registration is personal, firm and definitive and cannot be refunded for any reason”, and “no transfer of registration is authorised for any reason whatsoever”. To check whether you signed up for cancellation insurance, you can log into your time to account. All the details of your registration, including any cancellation insurance, will appear here.
How to collect my race number ?
If I register before 20 April 2020 06:00PM
Your race number will be sent to your home address. For this to happen you must: register and upload your medical certificate before 20 April 2020 06:PM. Enter your current postal address on your time to account.
Please note: No race numbers will be distributed on the day of the race.
- Your (valid) medical certificate or licence must be uploaded. The document will be kept by the organisation. Your medical certificate must include the words "competitive running"or "competitive athletics” to be approved by our teams.
- The race number should be pinned to the chest (using the pins provided by the organisation with your race number) for the entire race. It must not be hidden or modified. Anyone not wearing a race number will be disqualified from the race.
If I register after 20 April 2020 06:00 PM
You won’t be able to upload your medical certificate and it won’t be possible to receive your race number at your home address.
You will therefore have to go to the following address with a proof of identity:
- Salle des Fêtes de Pontorson
- 2 place de l’Hôtel de Ville
- 50170 PONTORSON
Marathon and Duo : Friday 22 May (12:00PM to 7:00PM) and Saturday 23 May (10:00AM to 5:00PM)
Half - Trail - 10 km : Friday 22 May (12:00PM to 7:00PM)
You will not be able to get your race number on the event day.
Bib not received
If your medical certificate has been approved by the organization before 20 April 2020 so your bib number has been sent to your home, you will receive it shortly.
If you didn’t receive your bib number, you will have to come to the bib collection in order to have a new bib number :
- Place : Salle des Fêtes de Pontorson, 2 Place de l’Hôtel de Ville
- Hours : Friday 22 May (12:00PM to 7:00PM) and Saturday 23 May (10:00AM to 5:00PM)
No race numbers will be distributed on the day of the race.
Medical Certificat / Rules
Is the medical certificate compulsory ?
Oh yes! Without a valid medical certificate mentioning “no contraindications to take part in athletics competitions”, “no contraindications to take part in running competitions” or « no contraindications to take part in sport competition », you won't be able to run!
Check out our medical certificate page to be sure that yours has been provided correctly. Even better, to avoid errors, we recommend that you use our model certificate which is available here.
A copy of the medical form provided by your doctor is valid.
You can upload your medical form on your time to account.
I registered online : when must I present my medical certificate ?
To save your time and avoid possible stress you can directly upload your medical certificate into your time to account and ensure it's valid (it must be dated less than a year prior the date of the race and have the wording « running in competition »).
To receive your bib by post, your medical certificate needs to be uploaded and validated on your time to account before 20 April 2020.
Where can I find the race regulations ?
You can find the race regulations here
What is the Personal Accident Insurance?
This Personal Accident Insurance is offered by the organiser's insurer so that you are correctly covered during your participation in the Run In Mont Saint Michel by Harmonie Mutuelle 2020. It is optional but is strongly recommended.
As you may know, the vast majority of your usual insurance policies (particularly your car insurance, insurance provided automatically through your bank cards, household insurance, bank loan insurance, etc.) totally exclude any participation in sports events either on an amateur or professional basis, and therefore exclude the risks involved in your taking part in the Run In Mont Saint Michel by Harmonie Mutuelle.
It is therefore important that you check the extent of the cover provided by your normal insurance policies (and the exclusions) and, if you are not sufficiently covered or not covered at all, you should consider taking out the proposed insurance policies by clicking on the link below.
This insurance will cover you if you have an accident whilst taking part in the event, whether or not you were responsible and whether or not there is an identified responsible third party. You are only covered during the event from the time you cross the starting line until the time you cross the finishing line or you abandon the event.
In the event of an accident during your participation in the event, it covers:
- Medical costs (within the limits that you have chosen)
- In the event of death or total or partial permanent disability (due to this accident): the payment of compensation (within the limits that you have chosen)
This cover Individual Accident is optional but highly recommended. It can be taken out in addition to any existing insurance you may already have or if you are not already covered. You may purchase the cover from the insurer of your choice, from your federation or from Aon, organizer’s broker, whose proposal (detailed notice and application form) can be consulted and downloaded by clicking on the link below. You can subscribe to the option providing the minimum cover for this offer during your registration for the event and other options by downloading the relevant form here and sending it directly to Aon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What is the Cancellation Insurance?
Insured: any person who has taken out cancellation insurance with their registration for the Run In Mont Saint Michel By Harmonie Mutuelle 2020 – Bib only (by ticking the corresponding box on the application form)
Purpose of insurance: to reimburse registration fees paid for the Run In Mont Saint Michel By Harmonie Mutuelle 2020 when the insured is forced to withdraw due to :
- Death, accident or illness of the insured
- Death, accident or serious illness (requiring hospitalization) of the insured's spouse, parent or child in the thirty days before the event
- Refusal of a visa by the French authorities
- Theft of identity papers in the 48 hours prior to the start of the race
- Court summons
Premium on top of the registration fees:
- Half-marathon : 7€ (one payment for all)
- Marathon : 11€ (one payment for all)
- Trail : 12€ (one payment for all)
Compensation conditions: all requests for compensation must be made via an online declaration directly with the event’s insurance underwriter https://timeto.aonassurances.com, no later than 15 days after the event.
This declaration must be accompanied by an official document justifying cancellation of participation and, notably, in the event of an accident or illness, a medical certificate drafted in French, English or Spanish and issued no later than two days following the event. This certificate must explicitly mention the inability to participate in the event.
Your request will be studied within two months of the event and, if justified and covered by the insurance policy, compensation will be paid to you by bank transfer within the following month.
Main exclusions include:
- Illness or accident suffered prior to taking out the insurance
- Psychological or psychiatric disorders, nervous or mental illness, and their consequences
- Pregnancy prior to taking out the insurance
- Deliberate action by the insured
We recommend that you read the full terms and conditions of the policy contained in the insurer's information notice.
Start / Finish Area
What time do the races start ?
- Trail de l’Archange : Saturday 23 May, starts at 8:00am
- Half-Marathon : Saturday 23 May, starts at 10:00am
- 10km : Saturday 23 May, starts at 10:00am
- Marathon & Duo : Sunday 24 May, start at 8:30am
How can I change my starting area ?
If you want to be part of the elite, preferential starting area, register in the red one and then send us your performance certificate of less than 2 years by email to email@example.com. We will then change your assignment.
If you want to change for the red to black starting areas, you can modify your bib range directly from your time to account, in "my events" section. Once in your event, click on "Modify registration". You will then find all the information related to your registration and can thus modify your starting area.
You can modify your starting area up to 1.5 months before the event.
Where is the start line located ?
- Trail de l’Archange : Saint-Pair-sur-Mer
- Half-marathon : Rue Saint-Michel, centre ville de Pontorson (click here to open the map)
- 10km : Rue Saint-Michel, centre ville de Pontorson (click here to open the map)
- Marathon : Port de la Houle/Quai Duguay Trouin – Cancale
- Duo-Marathon : Port de la Houle/Quai Duguay Trouin – Cancale
Where is the finish located ?
- Trail de l’Archange : on the Mont Saint-Michel - Isle des Bas
- Half-marathon : Boulevard Général de Gaulle, centre-ville de Pontorson
- 10km : Boulevard Général de Gaulle, centre-ville de Pontorson
- Marathon : Couesnon Dam – Mont Saint-Michel
- Duo-Marathon : Couesnon Dam – Mont Saint-Michel
What is the timing system ?
Every runner will be given a chip (to be stuck on the back of each bib) when collecting his or her race number and runner's bag at the village. Check points will be placed at the start, every 5km and at the finish, to control each competitor's time.
Are there refreshments along the race ?
Of course! There will be feeding stations for each race:
Marathon & Duo-Marathon: A feeding station every 5k (liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, etc.). A feeding station at the finish, on Couesnon Dam (liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, etc.).
Half-Marathon: A feeding station every 5k (liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, etc.). A feeding station at the finish, in La Jacotière Ardevon (liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, etc.).
Trail: A feeding station every 10 kilometres. Liquid and solid feeding stations, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, savoury items, etc.). A feeding station at the finish at Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, with water, bananas, dry fruit, sugar, savoury items, etc.).
Will there be a secure area to store a bag ?
For the Half Marathon, the Trail, the Marathon & Duo-Marathon, you will be able to leave your bag free of charge allowing you to run with your mind and pockets unencumbered. You can pick up your bag on the finish area after the race upon presentation of your bib.
Are the pacesetters to help me achieve my goals ?
Pacesetters will be present to help you achieve your objectives for the Marathon du Mont Saint-Michel. Just like lead dancers, they’ll be easily identifiable: they’ll be wearing feathers in the same colours as your starting area!
For the Marathon :
- Under 3h15 (red starting area)
- 3h15 (yellow)
- 3h30 (blue)
- 3h45 (purple)
- 4h00 (green)
- 4h15 (grey)
- 4h30 and more (pink)
Will there be shuttle buses for transfers before the race ?
Yes, shuttle buses will be available to provide transport on the day of the race. You will need to buy a ticket (€14) that you can reserve either when you register or afterwards in your personal area on time to. Shuttle buses will operate from the car park in Mont Saint-Michel to your respective start line:
- Cancale for marathon runners and the first relay runners for Duo Marathon participants
- Cherrueix for the 2nd relay runners
- Avranches for half-marathon runners
You just have to give your name and bib number at the start of the shuttles in the car park. Booking a shuttle will not be possible after May 20nd.
To have access to the shuttle buses, you must collect a bracelet in the village at the enquiry point, upon presentation of your race number.
On the day of the race, you have two possibilities to park your car:
- Park in Mont Saint-Michel pay and display car park, open to everyone
- Park at Moidrey Racecourse where shuttle buses will take you to Mont Saint-Michel’s car parks (N.B. Limited number of places)
After the Race
When and where can I check out my results ?
Your results will be available on the website from the afternoon of Sunday. You can download a certificate on the same site and find photos and videos of the race.
Can I volunteer to help out?
Of course ! If you want to be a volunteer, you can contact Jean-Claude Roux, in charge of the Marathon de la Baie du Mont Saint-Michel volunteers: Jean-Claude Roux at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us at email@example.com
Tel : +33 (0)220.127.116.11.67
More informations here.
Service dedicated to competitors
Our team is available from Monday to Thursday from 9:15am to 6pm and on Friday from 9:15 to 4pm to provide information on your registration or the race, if you do not find what you are looking for on our website.
Tel: + 33 (0)18.104.22.168.21 (not surcharged call) Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email : email@example.com
Sponsoring media contact
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org