Become a volunteer, join the Team!
Some people are there for others, selflessly dedicating their time, energy and commitment in return for a smile or "thank you". They are Volunteers, without whom many events would simply never happen. Manning the left-luggage service and race number retrieval stand, handing out food and drinks in refreshment stations, keeping intersections safe and more — volunteers are active on all fronts. He is the major and essential player of the Paris-Nice Challenge.
It's YOU, it's ME, it's THEM. Anyone can be a volunteer! Students, athletes, engineers, friends, pensioners, non-athletes, families, civil servants… People from all walks of life are welcome because they can all bring something to the table. The magic formula is as simple as 1-2-3:
- Being of legal age, from 18 to 99 years old, with volunteers over this age getting a small extra :)
- Being engaged, friendly, and having a good vibe with other volunteers and participants. It's very important to respect everyone and be patient with even the rowdiest participants.
- Having a sunny disposition to inject some fun into the proceedings. Even if you have to get up early, it makes things more fun for everyone!
Still not sure?
Here are 5 good reasons to volunteer for our events:
- Discovering something new and escaping the daily grind
- Helping weekend warriors achieve their goals
- Meeting new people
- Experiencing a rewarding adventure with a human dimension
- Developing your skills and growing your network
If you want to be one of the 200 volunteers who will be there this year to support the 1 200 participants in the event, sign up with the contact below :
Any question ? Write to :
Or give us a call on +33 (0)22.214.171.124.21 (non-premium call)
See you on March 14th by our side ! :)